Welcome to the Baldock Town Bowls Club website.
BALDOCK BOWLS Report 9th July 2018
As we move towards the finals of the County competitions and the latter stages of the National competitions it is good to see that the Baldock club has representation in many events:
- In the County Singles Paul Andrews is in the quarter final.
- In the County Pairs the club has 3 pairs in the quarter finals – Brian Todd & Mike Parsons, Joe Moorley and Jamie Claydon and Max Mackinnon and Paul Andrews although the latter two are drawn against each other thus guaranteeing a semi-final place.
- In the Under 25 singles 12 year old Sam Andrews beat last year’s National Champion of Champions to reach the final and qualify for Leamington.
- In the Junior Pairs Max Mackinnon and his partner have qualified for Leamington for the second successive year.
- Steve Budge and Joe Moorley have reached the semi-final of the 2 Wood singles but have to play each other.
- Debbie Claydon is in the semi-final of the Ladies Unbadged singles.
- Paul Andrews is in the 5th round of the National Champion of Champions singles.
In team competitions both the Men and the ladies have reached the 5th round of the National Top Club competitions. The men have reached the quarter final of the County Top Ten competition and are in the Divisional final of the County knockout competition.